Pretty Pictures

Home Inspiration



Well, I'm back! After taking a the last couple of weeks off from blogging I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. The last month has been so crazy with all sorts of things going on that I felt like I needed a break from writing and house projects. (Do you ever get that way? or is it just me?) So here's some pretty things I came across this past week. 

I'm pretty much in love with this dining room! It's simple yet elegant, with a touch of rustic.

dining room
via


This garage is gorgeous! I love the way the flowering vine goes over the doors.

roses over garage
via

I just love this table arrangement for a simple outside dinner.

table centerpieces
via

This bedroom is so cute! I love it.

shared girls room
via


Just look at these tall mirrors! So beautiful. It would make for a grand entrance into the front door. 

console table
via

And lastly, these white peonies. I just love peonies! I do believe they are becoming one of my favorite flowers. These would look absolutely gorgeous in a bridal bouquet.

white roses
via


What pretty things have you come across recently?

No comments