Adding Stylish Storage to the Bathroom

I love pretty baskets! Because they are so versatile and you can use them pretty much everywhere, I think you can never have enough of them around your house. Here's a quick tip for all my organizing friends! Place a big basket under the bathroom sink to make the most use of your space. You can fill with towels, toilet  paper, or other bathroom necessities. You are adding texture, style, and extra storage to your bathroom all at the same time!






Bonus - A big basket can also hid the unsightly sink plumbing! Here are just a few baskets that I found online to get the same look for your bathroom.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17

See more of my organizing ideas here and even more quick decorating tips here. Follow me on Pinterest for more organizing and decorating ideas! 

Disclaimer: No referral links have been used

No comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...