Welcome back to the 15 days to an organized Christmas! Today is day 15, which means that this is the last post in this series! Now that we've gone through 14 days of things to do to get you ready, organized, and prepared for Christmas in advance, I thought it would be fun to close off this 15 day series with some shopping! But before I get too ahead of myself, let me do a quick recap on all the different things you have done over the last 15 days. Because you are amazing! Simply amazing! You are so ready for the holidays to start because you have a solid plan in place of how your Christmas is going to be this year. Way to go!
Way back on day 1, this entire organizing Christmas series took off. You downloaded the beautiful Christmas planner and put together a binder to keep all of your Christmas related lists and receipts in. Day 2 had you filling out your calendar for the month of December and making a master to-do list. On day 3, you decided on your Christmas budget and who you needed to buy gifts for. Day 4 you quickly brainstormed different gift ideas for those on your gift lists. Then on day 5, we talked about Christmas cards and you started compiling your address list. Then you wrote down which Christmas traditions and activities that your family is doing in this year. Next on day 7, you made decisions about the crafts that you are making this season. On day 8, you wrote out your Christmas baking list and gathered up all the recipes for them. Day 9 had you making your Christmas dinner plan and grocery list. You made a list for shopping on Black Friday/Cyber Monday on day 10. Then on day 11, you made a plan of decorating your house for Christmas. Day 12 you set up a gift wrapping station and then you did a deep clean/ organized an area of your house to get ready for Christmas. On day 14 you came up with a simple cleaning plan to use throughout the holidays and today on day 15, we are talking about gifts again. Specifically affordable gift ideas and I'm giving you gifts for every single person on your gift list!
Everything that I have listed here is affordable, 100% affordable. Oh yes they are! Nothing is more annoying to me than to look at a Christmas gift list, see something I like, and click on it only to find out it is way over my budget. Has that happened to anyone else or am I the only one?
At the time of this post, every single thing that I have listed here are things that I would buy (or have bought!), on my wish list (big hint to my santa!), and all within my Christmas gift giving budget. You can call this the "Christmas ideas 99% under $100, mostly under $50, with several things under $20 gift list" but that would be much too long, don't you agree? Also, you can do all of your shopping at home whenever you like and the gifts will be delivered to you. How's that for saving time this Christmas season! And, if you've got Amazon Prime, you can get the gifts to you in only 2 days! Or you can sign up right here for a free 30 day Amazon Prime trial if you don't have Amazon Prime.
Full disclosure here, 1 thing is over $100 however I just had to include it. So without further ado, I present to you my affordable gift list. Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him, and Gifts for Kids.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information see my disclosures here
1. This US Polo Watch in rose gold. Y'all, this thing is under $20. Seriously! Perfect for your bestie or woman on your list. And I want one!
2. The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook. My mom and sister both have her cookbooks and swear by them. Every single thing that they make is perfect. Maybe this year I can get one too.
3. Rifle Paper Company Recipe Tin. This has got to be the cutest recipe box ever! I love it and it goes well with 8 the recipe cards.
4. The Kate Spade Crossbody Purse. Y'all, I love this purse and would love to have it under the tree with my name on it!
5. Kendra Scott Earrings. I have this pair of Kendra Scott earrings and also got my mom some last year for Christmas. I always get tons complements on them whenever I wear them. I really like this pair, they would go with everything!
6. This Leather Ainimoer Bag. It has awesome reviews online and it is gorgeous! And, you can't beat the price!
7. This darling Lily Pulitzer Key Fob is under $18 and perfect for so many girls out there!
8. The cute Rifle Paper Peony Recipe Cards that coordinate well with the recipe tin.
9. Pretty Lily Pulitzer Coasters that are a great gift idea and only $20
10. Kendra Scott Tassel Necklace. I've been wanting one of these for the last couple of years! This one is on my Christmas must-have-it list!
12. Magnolia Story, the newest book written by the beloved Fixer Upper people - Chip and Joanna Gaines
15. Styled, the awesome decorating book written by Emily Henderson
16. Cute and trendy Kate Spade Notecards that are under $10!
17. This Pink Tool Set, it's under $20!
1. These cozy Minnetonka Moccasin Slippers. Everyone needs a decent pair of slippers for Christmas, am I right?
3. US Polo Puffer Vest - got to keep our guys warm and stylish!
4. Pancake Flipper for all the Saturday morning pancakes that dad loves to cook
5. This Cool Portable Speaker that has bluetooth and is shatterproof and waterproof. You can also use it in the shower.
7. Touchscreen Gloves that keep his fingers warm
8. This Weekend Canvas Travel Bag that matches the toiletry bag quite nicely
9. This Wooden Watch Box that's under $26
10. Bluetooth Headphones that are under $15
11. Warm Pajama Pants to keep your man comfy and stylish
13. A Fitbit
14. His Favorite Football Team's Hat or other team gear
15. This Awesome Wooden Watch. Hurry and get it while its 81% off and only $23!!
16. Nike Workout Gloves for the fellows on your list who love the gym and working out
17. RTIC Tumbler that is less expensive than the famous YETI tumbler but works just as good.
1. Melissa and Doug Cutting Fruit. Always a favorite! and great for working on those motor skills of cutting
2. This Vintage Style Play Kitchen. My girls have this and play with it every single day! I love it because it is pretty and wooden and not the usual plastic kitchens.3. Calico Critters Camping Play Set. We love Calico Critters in my house! They are very well made with attention to details and create hours of imaginary play.
4. The Baby Lit books. If you love classic literature, than you are going to love these books! This one combines the classic novel of Sense and Sensibility with learning about opposites.
5. Another pretty, classic book is the any of the Puffin Books such as a Little Princess. I just love the covers on these books, don't you?
6. This Manhattan Rattle Toy. It is perfect for baby's and helps with their grasping motor skills
7. Nerf Gun - nothing is as classic as waking up to Christmas morning and seeing that Santa left you an awesome Nerf gun! If you have a boy to buy for, than they will love this gift!
8. The HedBanz Game is a game that is fun for the entire family!
9. This Painting Set for the little artist
10. Star Wars Legos are always a favorite!
11. Another favorite with kids of all ages is the Laura Numeroff book If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
12. This Ker Plunk Game looks like tons of fun!
13. This Duplo Lego Train Set for the smaller kids on your list
14. These Kids Headphones that are perfect for listening to music and games on the iPad and they are under $12!
15. This Small Sewing Machine for the ones who want to learn how to sew
16. Little People Animal Farm that will provide hours of imaginary play!
17. Green Toys Pretend Tea Party Tea Set. I love all of our Green Toys play dishes that we have, they hold up very, very well! After having and playing with them for over 2 years, they still look like new. No cheap plastic play dishes or food over here!
18. These adorable Friends Legos. They have so many cute sets! it was hard to just pick one
19. Hape Wooden Dish Set These will stand the test of time and will provide hours of play for the little chef to cook up meals.
So that wraps up the 15 days to an organized Christmas series! If you missed any days, than you can find all of those right here. Also, there is still time for you to download the free Christmas planner! Be sure to snag that right now! Now, I want to know about your gift giving list. How are you doing with it? Are you buying most of your gifts online this year? Which item up above is your favorite? Did you add something to your gift list? Don't forget to email your santa a specific link to the gift that you want this year! Or, you can just buy it yourself. Ha! Merry Christmas!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information see my disclosures here