Christmas Gift Tags

free Christmas gift tags

Can y'all believe that it is already Christmas Eve?! I can't! I don't know about you, but I have been busy with Christmas parties, family gatherings, family time, shopping, wrapping, baking, looking at Christmas lights, eating my weight in sugar, and everything else in between! In other words, I've been busy with all the normal holiday festivities during this busy time of the year.

I don't know about you, but I am 100% done with my shopping and 99% done with my Christmas wrapping. I need to wrap the last couple of gifts before being DONE with all the wrapping for this year. What about you?

wrap pretty gifts

We better hurry up and wrap up the remaining gifts today because tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!!!!! In case you also have a few gifts left to wrap today, I've got you covered with some pretty printable watercolor gift tags!

printable watercolor gift tags


You can download the free gift tags right here.  Enjoy and happy wrapping! Merry Christmas to you and a happy New Year!

watercolor holiday tags

If you are going to be doing some after Christmas shopping and hitting up all the great sales, check out my favorite Christmas decor round up's at Target and for decorating the mantel for some ideas of what to buy!

No comments