Currently Loving in June

current loves

Hello my dear readers! I cannot believe summer is officially here and June is *this close* to being over!!! I am not ready for July to come quite yet, are you? This has been a busy and interesting summer so far for me and I'm really trying to slow down and enjoy the warm hot days. How about you? I wanted to hop on really quick to share a few of the things that I am loving right now during this month of June.

Currently loving in June @ Emmamariedesigns.blogspot.com. Talking about Old Navy shorts, younghouselove's new podcast, a festive 4th of july wreath, healthy zucchini muffins, and a free font. Come chat with me!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


1. These shorts. I got this pair and this pair a right before Memorial Day and I've been living in them every day since then. I also like this pair, but they didn't have my size in store. This pattern is super cute as well!

2. This festive 4th of July Wreath. Isn't this wreath super cute?! It looks pretty easy and simple to assemble. You still have time to make this wreath before the 4th of July gets here! Let me know if you do.

3. In case you hadn't heard, my favorite bloggers are back! Yes, it's true. Young House Love is back! This time in podcast form. If you love John and Sherry Petersik's Young House Love blog, you'll love the podcast. They have a new show every Monday and it's pretty awesome! Listen and subscribe, you'll be glad you did.

4. A free font. Creative Market offers several freebies each week. This week there is a super cute font! I love finding new fonts and will be using this one for sure. Creative Market always offers a free font each week plus other graphic design things. Be sure to sign up for their email list and they'll let you know when the freebies are available and what they are.

5. Who wants a yummy, healthy, sugar-free muffin recipe? Well, you are in luck because that's what I've got for you today! I love muffins and zucchini was on sale at the grocery store. So, I bought zucchini and searched for a healthy zucchini muffin recipe. You know, one that doesn't have 2 cups of sugar in it. The only alteration I made to the recipe was adding 2 cups of shredded zucchini instead of 1.5 cups. They turned out just fine. I made them Sunday afternoon and we are on the last 1 or 2.  I'll be adding this recipe to our muffin rotation for sure.

That's the 5 things that I've got for you today! Now it's your turn. What have you discovered recently that you can't live without??? Want to see more of my favorite things? Is anyone else surprised at how fast the summer is flying by?

Disclaimer: No referral links have been used. 

No comments