Big Girl Bedding

big girl bedding

I'm getting ready to transition my little girl from the crib to a big girl bed. I feel like I've put it off for a little while, but it's time. It makes me sad knowing that this is her last bit of babyhood. But, before I get all teary-eyed, let me tell you why I'm kind of excited - a room re-do! I feel like a good place for me to start this is by looking at bedding. I leaning more towards softer colors in pink, blue, and aqua. Nothing too girly-girly, theme related, or bold. Here are some of my favorites. 

bedding favorites
1 / 2 / 3


girl bedding options
1 / 2 / 3

bedding for big girl bed
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Now, all I have to do is decide which one I'll be buying. Which one is your favorite? Do you have a go-to store for pretty bedding? I can't wait to share everything along the way! 


Disclaimer: No referral links have been used

No comments