Currently Loving in September
Monday, September 26, 2016
Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently.
1. This kitchen remodel - I love, love, love everything about this space and just had to share it with my readers! Those barstools, the pendant lights, the tiled backsplash - everything. Kristen also did the connecting dining room remodel so be sure to check it out.
2. Stitch Fix - Y'all, have you tried Stitch Fix yet? After knowing about the clothing service for a few years and wanting to try it out, I finally ordered my very first box and loved it! Try this service out if you don't have time to shop for clothes, are stuck in a fashion rut, don't have time to shop for clothes, or your options are limited when it comes to clothes. I'm going to do a completely honest review of my Stitch Fix experience - what I received, what I kept, everything. So be sure to keep on the lookout for it! In the meantime, you can check it out here.
3. These clothing labels - Have you seen my clothing labels yet? I love cute labels and designed some of my very own for children's clothes. Print them off and use them, they are completely free! There are a few options for boy and girl clothes. Let me know what you think!
4. These healthy fruit and yogurt pops - My 4 year old and I made these healthy treats a few weeks ago and they were a hit! We both loved them. They were quite easy to make, the hardest part was waiting a few hours for them to fully freeze! Go try them out today!
5. Magnola Market Window Boxes - In August, my family and I were down in Texas and made a quick stop in Waco to see Magnola Market. I loved everything about it and could have bought everything in that store! It was a very family friendly experience for sure. One of my favorite things about Magnolia Market was the pretty window boxes and planters everywhere. Yes, I was that crazy lady taking pictures of the plants! There were pretty awesome. If you are ever in the area, stop in and visit the Silos, Market, and the entire area. Totally worth it!
So there is my little round up of things I'm currently loving right now! What are you digging these days? Have you been to Magnolia Market yet? Or have you tried Stitch Fix? Tell, tell, tell!
Disclaimer : Referral links have been used in this post. If you sign up for Stitch Fix using my link I will get a small credit at no cost to you.
Labels: Currently Loving