New Blog

welcome to Emma Marie Designs

Welcome friends! Welcome to my very new blog. I intend for this blog to be a place where I can share thoughts, ideas, projects, and life. 

My mission here at Emma Marie Designs is helping you to fall in love with your home through home decor, organization projects, easy diy projects and crafts, and talking about meal planning and life with kids

                Effortless and Inspiring Fall Decor
                Adding Stylish Storage to the Bathroom
                11 Common Decorating Mistakes to Avoid


I am passionate about helping women to be better home managers and to truly love their home with less stuff and more style. Browse around, get to know me, and introduce yourself. Let me get to know you as well! Happy New Year!


                Storing Outgrown Baby Clothes
                How to Save Money in the Kitchen
                6 Ideas for Easy Table Centerpieces


get to know one another

No comments