What I'm Reading

Today I'm linking up at Jones Design Company with Emily's book week. Here is what I'm currently reading ~


Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice is one of my very favorite novels. I've read this book so many times but it never seems to get old, it truly is a classic! 


 My mom got me this copy for Christmas. It has Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Persuasion inside. Once I finish with P & P, I may start reading Emma (another favorite!) next.

What's on your bookshelf?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



what i'm reading




2 comments

  1. I love everything by Austen except Persuasion. I found the character was too difficult to identify with. Love P&P, especially when paired with a little Colin Firth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Colin Firth! To me he portrays the perfect Mr. Darcy.

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...