Entryway Ideas

Home inspiration, entryway

Entryways, we all have them. Some are defined and others need a little help in that department. At my house as soon as you open the front door you are in the living room. There is no separate foyer, no little hallway, no nothing. In fact, the first thing you see walking into the house is a closet door. Exactly what I want to see coming into a home (or not)! This has always been a problem area for me and I want to fix it. Here are a few images for the look and feel that I want to achieve in my little entryway. 


mirror and lamp


console table


vase and greenery

mirror and lamp
via


What I'm thinking of is a small, antique dresser or table, with an interesting mirror, a lamp, something green, some old books, and a pretty rug on the floor. This sounds do-able, right? 

effortless home decor workbook

I've created a decorating workbook that will help you plan out each of the places that you are wanting to decorate. Download it and put it to use getting all of your decorating ideas out of your head and on to paper!


What problem spot do you have in your house?

No comments