From Headbands to Hair Clips

making hair clips

Before my baby girl was born, I made her a ton of hair bows. She wore them all really well for the first 11 months or so at which point she started pulling them out. If I clipped something in her hair, she would leave it alone (for the most part). So, I upgraded most of her headband hair bows into hair bows that clip in her hair. It took all of 5 mins to do. The longest part was waiting for the glue gun to heat up! All you need for this project is hair bows, a glue gun, glue sticks, and clips. Here are all the bows before ~

baby headbands

All I did was remove the flower from the band, then glue it onto the clip.


hair clips

And here is the final result ~


baby hair clips

So simple and easy to do!

Psst!! If you're wondering how I made the flowers, I used this tutorial, this flower tutorial, and this tutorial.

repurpose baby headbands

No comments