- Here is the fabric that is the main focal point for the room. It would make beautiful curtains!
- Use this pillow, this one, and this one on the sofa. I would do a couple of yellow, than one each of the other ones. One could also use the chevron pillow in an accent chair (or two).
- This mirror would look great on the mantel.
- Frame these botanical prints above the sofa.
- This lamp goes on either side of the sofa as it plays off of the mirror.
- Since there is so much color going on with the curtains and pillows, I suggest using this rug to keep things quiet on the floor so the focus would remain upward.
- Lastly, these beautiful candle holders to go on the mantel.
So there you have it, colorful accessories to brighten any room that's perfect for springtime!
Disclaimer: No referral links have been used