Bight and Happy Room Design Board

happy design mood board


Last night I ran into Joann Fabrics and saw this fabric. I feel in love with it at first sight! Since I couldn't stop thinking about it, I came up with this simple mood board for any room adding in color and accessories. 
  • Here is the fabric that is the main focal point for the room. It would make beautiful curtains! 
  • Use this pillow, this one, and this one on the sofa. I would do a couple of yellow, than one each of the other ones. One could also use the chevron pillow in an accent chair (or two). 
  • This mirror would look great on the mantel.
  • Frame these botanical prints above the sofa.
  • This lamp goes on either side of the sofa as it plays off of the mirror.
  • Since there is so much color going on with the curtains and pillows, I suggest using this rug to keep things quiet on the floor so the focus would remain upward.
  • Lastly, these beautiful candle holders to go on the mantel.
So there you have it, colorful accessories to brighten any room that's perfect for springtime!


                Kate Spade Inspired Office
                Dining Room Design Plan
                Living Room Design Plan
                Bathroom Design Plan


When planning out a room refresh, I find that it is very helpful to have some decorating planning guides to help me brainstorm and think of fresh ideas. I love to use the Effortless Decorating Workbook to help me get all of my ideas down on paper.

Disclaimer: No referral links have been used

No comments