Bathroom Remodel

weekend bathroom remodel


The main bathroom in my house is the one that I lovingly refer to as the "blue bathroom".  After living in this house for almost 4 years, we decided that it was finally time to re-do it! Here it is when we first bought the house.

blue bathroom before

blue countertops

Nothing was really done to it since we moved in except some fresh paint to make it a little more pretty. I painted the walls and all the dark wood when I was about 8 months pregnant. Nothing says hello like a blue countertop and blue tiles!

hall bathroom before

hall shower before

hall sink before

We decided to do this bathroom remodel in 2 phases. Phase 1 is to tile the floor, replace the toilet, countertop and sink, and paint while phase 2 is the shower. I would rather live with chaos for 1 week or so vs. a solid month of no bathroom. Plus, if we break it up, than it makes it more manageable. I didn't think that we would start on it until this weekend, but the hubby was super motivated last night so that's when we started pulling everything out.  

demo bathroom

demo floor


ready for tile floor

hall shower before

So that is where we are right now and also what I'll be doing this weekend. What are your weekend plans?

No comments