Choosing Joy

choose joy

It's been one of those weeks, you know, the one where you're irritated at little things that go wrong, people that say the wrong thing, mad for no reason, things that you can't fix or even figure out. Yep, one of those weeks. Then I turn on my computer and see my screensaver. 

Such a good reminder to have faithfulness, gentleness, kindness, goodness, peace, love, patience, and joy present in my life - through my words and actions - even when I least feel like it. It's all a choice. I can choose to be happy or irritable. I can choose to show joy when I least feel like it or choose to be miserable and make everyone around me feel the same way. So today I choose joy, kindness, peace, and love. So, what are you making happen today?

On another note, if you haven't seen Lara Casey's work, then see it now. I love all her designs and the best thing? They're free for computer, smart phone, or tablet!

joy today

No comments