Moving, Moving, Moving

living room sofa

So I've got some very exciting news to share today. A couple of weeks ago, we moved! And no, I don't mean from blogger to wordpress, I mean my actual street address! I have literally felt like a crazy person the past few months with looking at houses, buying a house, deciding what to do with our other house, packing, and moving. It has been quite the ride, that's for sure. So why? Why buy and move?

The short of it is, our other house wasn't meeting our needs. Well, that and several other factors. We thought and prayed long and hard over this decision and in the end, my husband and I felt like all the right doors were being opened and this is what we were supposed to do. We still own our 1st house and have renters in it currently. So for now, we own 2 homes. When the time comes to sell our homes I am not worried. I have lots of tips and tricks that make your house sell quickly, no matter your housing market.

                Emma Marie Designs House Tour

I can't wait to show you pictures of the new house, and small things that I've already done to it. Here's to a new house!

packing to move

No comments