Closet Cleaning

spring cleaning closets

I love to clean out closets, cabinets, and drawers and then, love to reorganize everything that's left. Yep, call me crazy but it's my idea of a good time. Over the past couple of months, I've put several items in the donate pile - old shoes, never worn shirts, baby clothes, a bag I never liked. It was never big enough to justify making a trip - just a small thing or two here and there. But after I pulled everything together, suddenly my "just one or two things" pile got a whole lot bigger and filled up an entire trash bag.
Pulling everything out has motivated me to go through and clean out my daughters closet now that warm weather has finally decided to stay. I'm sure to find a few more items to add to the pile and then everything will finally be in it's proper place - Goodwill! So that's what I'll be doing the next couple of days. Join me in cleaning out a closet or two. If you do, let me know about it! I love to hear from my readers.

clothes donation

No comments