Festive Desserts for Memorial Day

festive dessert for Memorial Day

I entertain a lot! We are always hosting people, having cookouts, potlucks, get-togethers, and everything in between. I'm constantly on the lookout for yummy desserts that I can whip together without spending the entire afternoon in the kitchen but will also be crowd pleasers at the same time.  With Memorial Day coming up fast I wanted to share some desserts that are festive and perfect for celebrating. Get ready for a lot of mouthwatering red, white, and blue!

Nothing says summer is coming like fresh berries. I like how these are already individually portioned out so it's easy for your guests to grab and go. 

fruit in cups

These chocolate dipped oreos look amazing and patriotic at the same time. 

festive oreos

This strawberry and blueberry trufle would be simple and easy to throw together last minuet. Cool yet delicious on a hot afternoon. 

red white and blue trifle


strawberry tarts

Making a dessert doesn't get much easier than these ice cream sandwiches. Just dip each side in red, white, and blue sprinkles and you're good to go. 

ice cream

This Very Berry Trifle looks so yummy, cute, and refreshing in the individual mason jar. 

berry trifle

Which one is your favorite? I have to admit that those yogurt cheesecake cupcakes are calling my name and the fresh berries look delish! Need more inspiration? Check out my pinterest boards for more recipes. How many of you are planning the 1st cookout of the year?

No comments