West Elm Goodies

west elm home Inspo

One of the places I like to shop at online is West Elm. I recently received a new West Elm catalogue in the mail and I found a few things that I just love.  Here is my virtual shopping trip ~

bazaar curtains


pillow covers


chevron curtains


juice glasses


striped towels


softest sheet set
:: Dot Sheet Set ::


ceramic vases


serving trays
:: Serving Trays ::


striped ratan baskets


watercolor candle holders

I'm really loving the chevron juice glasses and color block throw! They may just wind up in my house. Oh, West Elm is having a great sale going on right now with an extra 20% off. Now, go fill your shopping carts with some goodies! What's your favorite item? Are you liking the chevron and color blocked trend as much as I am? 

Disclaimer: No referral links have been used

No comments