A Simple Way to Hang Statement Necklaces

How to hang statement necklaces

Statement necklaces are all the rage right now. I love them and have a few of them myself. But when it came time to hang them up I really didn't know what to do. Do you remember when I shared how I made a jewelry board and how I organize all my pieces of jewelry? I hung them on 1 pin each and it did the job, but didn't look all that great. Since I didn't have another solution they stayed that way for a long while. Until the day it dawned on me to use 2 pins - Genius!

how to keep jewelry organized

printable instructions

All it took was a quick 60 seconds to grab a couple extra pin and space them out. Now they look so much better than before! Seriously, why haven't I thought of this before?!

hang necklaces on wall

simple way to hang necklaces

I love quick and easy solutions to problems. Many times the answer is staring right at me! Now it's your turn, what simple solutions have you come up with to an everyday problem? Does anyone else have a statement necklace storage problem too? Tell, tell, tell....

printable instructions

How to hang statement necklaces

No comments