Jewelry Storage

how to organize jewelry

Today I thought that i would share with y'all how I keep my jewelry all organized. I first made a covered a bulletin board in fabric, then hung all of my necklaces and earrings from clear pushpins. I love that my necklaces are staying tangle-free! I put some bracelets, watches, and rings on the long silver tray in front, with more bracelets in a white bowl. So many pretty colors to look at all the time.

jewelry board

I shared exactly how I made the jewelry board and how I hang statement necklaces in these updated posts.

jewelry in bowl

Loving the gold and mint colors right now! For all of the earrings that couldn't get hung up I placed them into this fun ceramic egg crate.

divided earrings

The things that I wear most often never get any dust on them, but some of my lesser worn jewels do get dust. To me it's not a problem to wipe off any dust that does happen to accumulate. I love how everything looks on my dresser. It's pretty yet fully functioning at the same time. And as an added bonus I get to see all of my bling all at once so nothing gets forgotten (hopefully!).

organized jewelry

What is your favorite way to store your jewelry? Out in the open or in a pretty box? Here are the step-by-step instructions for making a jewelry board. Find more organizing solutions and easy crafts to make over here.

instructions for jewelry board


jewelry storage solutions

No comments