New "About Me" Page


Y'all, I did it,
 I finally did it! After 17 months of blogging, this blogger has an "official" bio page. I actually wrote something about myself! Which is way harder than I thought it would be. You see, I really don't like talking about my deep thoughts - my accomplishments, dreams for the future, and the like. I feel like when I do, all my secrets come pouring out and I would rather keep everything to myself - just ask my sweet husband! I'm getting better at sharing, or so I think, but it's still hard sharing personal information about myself. But I really enjoy talking about my house and things I'm working on - which is why I started this blog in the first place - so go figure that one out! 


about Emma marie designs

While I was at it, I also put up a contact page as well. So if you've ever got any questions, drop me a line or two and I'll be happy to answer as fast as I can. 

contact Emma marie designs


I'm doing a few small changes here and there so I'll be sure to post the updates. Go check both out than come back and tell me the scariest thing you've done recently.

No comments