Kate Spade Inspired Office

Gold & Pink (Kate Spade Inspired) Office Design Plan. Perfect for a glam and girly office! @ emmamariedesigns.blogspot.com

I am loving the gold and pink trend right now! I've always been a big fan of pink (I have 2 girls, what can I say?!) and gold compliments it so well. I've put together a gold and pink office plan fit for a princess! But there is just enough black here and there to keep things from looking too frou-frou. Are you ready to see the glam and girly, Kate Spade inspired office? I am! 
This white desk is timeless and the starting point for the room. I would pair this white swivel desk chair with the desk. For storage, I would start with this white etagere and use this gold metallic spray paint for a diy Ikea hack like this one. I would place 2 etagere's on either side of the desk.


This floral print and this spotted print would be great as throw pillows and/or curtains. I love pretty fabric, don't you? I would also get this art print and this print and display them on the wall for some pretty color. These jewel toned nesting boxes are so pretty! I would use them on the etageres for added (closed) storage. 

Gold & Pink (Kate Spade Inspired) Office Design Plan. Perfect for a glam and girly office! @ emmamariedesigns.blogspot.com

This gold lamp is a favorite! It will be right at home on the desk. This Kate Spade notepad set is prefect for this space! I like using mugs like this initial one for storing pretty pencils on the desk. A gold stapler is also right at home. Pretty yet, completely useful. I would put these pretty file folders to work in the filing cabinet. 


Since every room needs texture, these baskets would be perfect on the etageres for more storage. With the addition of these storage boxes and magazine holders, we will have more than enough storage for this office! Lastly, I would get this white filing cabinet to store all the odds and ends that are usually in an office space. You could roll the drawer unit right under the desk on one side to get it out of the way. 

So there is the big plan for a girly, pink and gold office! What is your favorite part? Once again, I'm having a hard time playing favorites and want everything for my office! How about you? Want to see more office inspiration? Or see more of my design boards

Disclaimer: No referral links have been used. 

No comments