Kitchen Bar Stools

Remember last week when I showed you the new kitchen bar stools? I thought it would be a nice idea to also share some more bar stools that I had looked at. Its a mix of industrial and upholstered. When I was searching for new stools, I really liked this bar stool and was ready to buy 3. But they were on serious backorder (Looks like they are in stock and on sale right now!). In the meantime I got to thinking about the plans for the kitchen down the road.  I already had the dark wooden table and we're planning on staining the kitchen cabinets a dark brown so I started thinking that maybe dark bar stools wasn't the way to go after all. In the end we got 3 upholstered ones and I couldn't be happier!

affordable bar stools

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

While searching high and low for the stools, I found out that "counter stool" usually refers to the shorter hight while "pub stool" or "bar stool" generally refers to the taller height. Did you know that? I didn't. It's easy to get confused on the different terms, so when in doubt double check the measurements to be safe.

~ Which bar stool is your favorite? Have you found a good source for bar stools? Share!

No comments